Our medical support sister company, Distress Alert (Pty) Ltd
, boasts highly skilled and professional personnel who have up to thirty years experience in the field. We have significant experience in understanding the medical needs of companies operating in remote and harsh environments. Our management team has medical qualifications from Intermediate Life Support to Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- 24 hour medical support to sites and clinics
- Establishment of clinics on remote sites and recommendation of competitively priced drugs, equipment, medicines and consumables based on specific client needs and our knowledge of the area
- Recruitment and management of expatriate doctors, ALS's, ILS's, clinical officers, registered nurses and ambulance services
- Medical evacuation plans and management of medevacs
- On-site training through local and international organisations
- Fire and post-employment medical audits of clinic stock control and expiry dates
Distress Alert has a fleet of ambulances staffed with Basic Life Support, Intermediate Life Support and Advanced Life Support personnel.
Our ambulances and medical response vehicles are equipped to handle numerous events and projects, irrespective of size.
Distress Alert is BHF registered and offers a 24 hour Advanced Life Support service in the areas of Gauteng and West Rand.